<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

January 01, 2006
 
Happy new year!
I didn't do too badly with my update plans for December. By my count, I made twelve posts to my blog. Out of thirteen planned 'update days' that's a pretty good percentage, even if a few of those posts were brief comments, and not true updates. At this point, I'll take what I can get.

I watched Dick Clark's New Year's Eve on TV tonight... it was kind of sad. He suffered a stroke at some point last year, and it clearly out a toll on the guy. I've been watching his annual broadcasts for as long as I can remember, and this is the first time it really felt like time has passed, if you know what I mean.

It is traditional at this time to announce one's resolutions for the new year.

I resolve to write more. I'm not just talking about the required writing that I have on tap for RedBrick, but more writing for pleasure and practice. I have one or two ideas for columns or semi-regular features for this website, and I want to get back to my 'novel' (which I may or may not serialize here... we'll see what happens).

That does it for now. My bed is calling me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.