<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

November 29, 2006
 
Less than 48 hours
So... NaNoWriMo is nearly over. Here's my current status:



Not too shabby, all things considered. I wrote up a bit of 'filler' the past couple of days, which is what has boosted me over the 12k mark. I'm working tonight, but I have tomorrow (Day 30) off... my last chance to push that word count as high as it will go.

I had been hoping to break 15k by month's end (my revised target once I realized that 50k wasn't going to happen). I don't know if I'll be able to do that or not... I have less than 2,500 words to hit target... a productive three or four hours could do it.

We'll see. Wish me luck!

(By the way, if you want to read what I have posted thus far, visit The Stars of Lochost.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.