<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

November 23, 2006
 
Unmotivated
Bleah. After burning the midnight oil to break the 10,000 word mark, I have done pretty much nothing as far as the NaNo story goes. In fact, I've only opened the file once (thinking that I might get a few hundred words down last night), and just didn't feel it.

I've got... seven-and-a-bit days left to boost my word count as far as I can... but I'm just feeling burnt. Not burnt out of the story (it's still there, niggling my brain), I just don't have any energy.

We'll see if I can get anything down tonight. I got out of work not too long ago, and I have to open tomorrow (that means I need to get up about 5:30am)... I may call tonight a wash, head to bed early, and get back in the groove tomorrow afternoon.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.