<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

November 19, 2006
 
Virtually no progress...


As you can see, I have added very little to my word count since my last entry -- 331 words, actually written early Thursday morning, but not officially uploaded until now. My schedule the last couple of days has been too busy to get any writing done... it's a Camarilla weekend, which means that Friday and Saturday night were both full with LARPing. Add in work on those two days... and there's very little time to get any writing done.

However, I am working Sunday night 4-12, so perhaps I can get a couple of hours writing in tomorrow before I do dishes and go grocery shopping and such. Then I'm off Monday and Tuesday... we have an appointment with the OB on Tuesday at 11 for another ultrasound, but otherwise my next two or three days are (mostly) free. I hope to get something resembling back on track, and break that 10,000 word mark (my current goal).

That's all for now. More to come later...

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.