<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

April 08, 2007
 
So much for the experiment? (6)
Why did I think I would be able to make 30 posts in 30 days with a new baby in the house? Everything was fine right up until Friday, when we brought Ty home.

With Mary laid up because of her incision from the c-section, it falls to me to perform most of the domestic tasks around the house. And help take care of the baby.

It's wonderful -- don't get me wrong -- but I am tired, and just as I manage to catch a few moments to relax, something else needs doing.

Welcome to fatherhood.

There will be more later... but I'm not sure how soon 'later' will be.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.