<$BlogRSDURL$>
The Lore Merchant

Role-Playing
Earthdawn
Other Games
Reviews

Xena: Warrior Princess
Episode Reviews
Other Commentary

Other Writing

Contributors

Links

Legal Info
E-mail the webmaster
Syndicate this blog


Free Website Statistics

April 04, 2007
 
Welcome to the world... (3)
Titania Lynn Harrison

April 3, 2007 @ 2:14pm
5 pounds, 15 ounces


Both mom and baby are doing well. If you'll excuse me, I need to head over to the hospital to spend more time with them both before I work this evening.

(PS -- I would have posted this last night, but our internet connection was down.)

Comments:
My daughter's birthday was April 8, 1998. Her name is also Titania Lynn.
 
Post a Comment

Archives

Powered by Blogger
The Fantasy Ring
The Lore Merchant is part of the The Fantasy Ring.
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.